Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Photo Update

Ok, so I took a little break from blogging as summer finished up and school started.  I wanted to blog, I thought about blogging, I intended to blog, it just didn't happen.  It seems like that happens a lot with me.  I have grand ideas and good intentions, but I have a hard time finishing...
So, in an effort to catch up but share some moments from the last few months, here is an update in pictures.
Conner receiving a medal from the mayor for "Shining the Way"

Caitlyn and buddy Wyatt on Halloween

Caitlyn visited her wonderful teacher's house for an extra Halloween treat!
Caitlyn and Kirstan at their third grade program celebrating America
Caitlyn and cousin Emory enjoying fun at cousin Kalyn's birthday party

Conner waiting for the doctor-doesn't he look pitiful?  Both kids had strep last week!
Conner's decided he likes shrimp cocktail

It is hard to believe it is two days before Thanksgiving!  These last few months have just flown.  The kids and I have enjoyed a couple of days off from school, and we are all looking forward to time with family later this week.
I'm off to get ready for date night!  Woo hoo!  We are going to see Lincoln.  Until next time, which hopefully won't be next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment