Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

After a challenging day, I decided that I needed to focus on some things that I am thankful for!
I am very thankful for...

*A new year - starting over, a fresh start, a hope filled future
*Running-after not having run since the half-marathon at the beginning of December, it felt good to start running again this week
*Nice weather - it has been so pretty the last few days-definitely not typical January weather
*Notes of encouragement- I received the sweetest letter today in the mail, and it really made my day.  There are so many times that I think about writing a note or email to someone, but I don't follow through.  I am going to try to do better with this.
*My wonderful husband - He is amazing, always putting the needs of others first
*Two great kids - They are a gift
*God's Word - We have decided to try to memorize a scripture each week as a family.
This has been a great verse to work on this week, and it has really allowed us all to think about our attitude.

These are just a few of the many things I am thankful for.  What are you thankful for this day?

No comments:

Post a Comment