Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Lovely Wedding

This afternoon we went to the wedding of one of our former youth.  It was the most unique wedding I have been to, and I loved it!  It was held in the event center at church instead of the sanctuary, and everyone was seated at tables.  Each place at the table had a different mug.
The mugs were for the coffee bar after the wedding that included hot chocolate!  My fave!
Also, instead of just cakes, they had a table filled with a variety of delicious cupcakes!
I know it appears that all I cared about was the food, but the ceremony was just as wonderful.  The father of the groom and father of the bride both officiated which made it very special. 
I always love weddings as two people come together to form one bond, as a new life is birthed, hopes and dreams are shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment