Wednesday, February 15, 2012

One of Those Days...

I guess that somewhere between the craziness of the Valentine's Day party at school yesterday and class pictures today, I had some difficulties.  When I arrived at school this morning, I logged onto my computer.  I bent down to get something out of my bag and discovered this...






Yes, you see that right.  I had on two different shoes!  One was brown and one was black.  I was beside myself wondering how in the world I could make it out of the house with two different shoes on!!!  I debated what to do-run home during my conference to change shoes or call and ask Chad to bring me the right shoe.  I decided to just suck it up and go through the day with two different shoes.  I am shocked that nobody noticed, not even my students.  I decided it would be my duty today to make my coworkers smile, so I shared my mistake with many.  It turns out that by the end of the day, I had some friends that needed a good laugh after a long day!  Proverbs 17:22 tells us that "A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones."  Thank you, Jesus, for the gift of laughter!  I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment