Saturday, April 7, 2012

Whirlwind Weekend

Yesterday we had a day off from school for Good Friday.  We decided to dye eggs, and our neighbor joined us.  My kids love to do this!






While the eggs dried, we went and had lunch.  We had a surprise guest at our table.

Although it was really funny at first, the kids kept saying how creepy it was.  I had to agree!
After lunch, we headed back home to hide the eggs.
The kids always love hunting eggs!

Last night we went to a community service for Good Friday.  It was awesome!  I loved worshiping with believers from many different churches as the body of Christ.

Today we had two block parties/Easter egg hunts back to back.  It was a beautiful day, and I pray that the people in those communities know how much Jesus loves them!

I am so looking forward to tomorrow as we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior.


"He is not here, for He has risen, as He said."  -Matthew 28:6

No comments:

Post a Comment