Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Break Day 2

We had another great day!  Today we did something we have never done before-a geocache!  Actually four of them.  Have you heard of this?  It is so much fun!  It is like a treasure hunt, and it is totally free!  You do have to have a GPS, but I was able to use my phone.  You enter the coordinates for the geocache, and then the adventure begins.
Conner found the first one quickly!  He got a little muddy in the process.
The second one took the longest to find, but Conner found this one as well.  Maybe he has a future in treasure hunting!
I found the third one.  It was actually a really ingenious place.  Caitlyn signed our codename to the log before putting it back.
 Caitlyn made the find at the last spot.  What a great activity!  We are planning where to hide one at.  We will definitely be doing this again.
After our adventure, it was time for lunch which was McDonald's-Caitlyn's choice!
This afternoon Conner enjoyed some time at a friend's house, and Caitlyn just hung out.
I wish I had her energy!

As we were searching today at the different sites, I was reminded what the Lord tells us in Jeremiah, "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."  Jeremiah 29:13.  I pray that I am daily seeking Jesus with ALL of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment