Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Faves

 
It's Friday, and I'm linking up with Andrea for Friday Favorites.

1.  A free birthday dessert is a favorite.  I cashed in on my free bundlet from Nothing Bundt Cakes, and it was delicious!  I enjoyed the red velvet cake.

2.  Hot tea on a cold night is another favorite.  The temps have dropped again the last couple of days, so tea before bed has hit the spot!




3.  Handmade cards are a favorite!  On a local Christian station the other day I heard that Papa John's is collecting Valentine's cards for children in the hospital that don't get to be part of their parties at school.  Wednesday night at church we were talking about 1 Corinthians 13-The Love Chapter and "Love is kind", so the kids made cards.



4.  Football is my favorite!  Although I am heartbroken that my Dallas Cowboys aren't in the big game, I'm looking forward to cheering on the Broncos.
 

And I have to share something that is NOT my favorite...Conner registering for high school!  I can't believe it's already time.  I went to a parent meeting last Monday and met the teacher for his "pathway", and it was great.  Although I am excited about the opportunities before him, I'm still in denial.

We have some fun plans this weekend.  We are going to watch a friend's son star in Shrek the Musical tonight.  Caitlyn has her first softball practice of the season on Saturday and the guys are helping with some tree trimming.  We are hoping to catch a movie Saturday afternoon, and we are looking forward to being with our faith family on Sunday.  Have a fabulous Friday!

1 comment: