Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Favorites

 
It's Friday!  Thank you, Lord!  It has been a very busy week.  Here are some faves...

Time With Family 
Last weekend we celebrated our nephew's first birthday.  It was at the rec center, and Caitlyn couldn't resist the climbing wall.  We are looking forward to getting together with my family this weekend while my dad is in town. 

Church 
Last Sunday, Chad had the opportunity to baptize two friends at church.  I just love seeing people baptized.  It's such a beautiful picture of a changed life.  
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation.  The old has passed away; behold, the new has come."  2 Corinthians 5:17




  Our kids have been studying the Love Chapter during the month of February on Wednesday nights.  We decided we would show some love to our local firemen.  We made up goody bags for each one, delivered them, and prayed with the firemen.  They were so welcoming and kind to the kids.




Being Organized

There is something about getting things put on a calendar that just makes me feel better.  Conner and Caitlyn have a lot coming up in the next few weeks, so I put it all on my phone.  Conner has UIL One-Act Play this weekend, and Caitlyn has a Readathon.  
We are all counting down the days to Spring Break!



   I'm linking up with Erika today.  Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment