Thursday, February 4, 2016

42

It's hard to  believe another year has come and gone!  Where does time go?  I am so thankful for another year of life that the Lord has given me.  Today, as I celebrate my 42nd birthday, I am looking back on 42 blessings this year.  Before I do though, I want to share how today was made so special by friends and family.


I received texts from Chad, Conner, Caitlyn, and both of my brothers this morning.

My wonderful friends at work spoiled me with sweet cards and goodies.




Chad brought me lunch from my favorite place-Cafe Max.  Their chicken salad is delicious!  He also brought me a large drink from Sonic.


We went out to eat for dinner, and Chad's dad joined us.  We enjoyed some yummy fajitas.  This tree outside the restaurant was all lit up.  So pretty!




42 blessings this year...

1.  Our birthday/anniversary cruise
2.  Watching Conner play football
3.  Watching Caitlyn play softball
4.  A new job at my school
5.  A fall camping trip with the Evans
6.  Texas Rangers winning their division
7.  Conner in The Sound of Music
8.  Running/walking with Chip
9.  Getting together with Andi, Beau and Chay and their families for breakfast at Ballard Street and going to my mom's tree at the park
10.  Seeing God answer mighty prayers concerning church
11.  Summer vacation at Sea World, Schlitterbahn, and the Natural Bridge Caverns
12.  Spending time with Wade, Brenda, Hunter and Kyndall over the summer
13.  Caitlyn receiving the science award at school
14.  Conner finishing the school year with all A's
15.  Caitlyn finishing the school year with all A's
16.  Having lunch with Sharon
17.  Mother's Day with Glenda
18.  Staying safe during the tornado
19.  Hosting junior high girls at Disciple Now
20.  Andi and Brandon attending church with us
21.  Stephen and Jessie attending church with us
22.  VBS with 5th and 6th graders
23.  A Friday night stay in Arlington with Chad
24.  God's forgiveness
25.  A new pair of tennis shoes
26.  Seeing my dad
27.  Hosting Christmas with both sides of our family
28.  Health insurance
29.  Going to Six Flags
30.  Watching Wylie East play at Cowboys Stadium
31.  Mani and pedi with Caitlyn
32.   Sweet Lucy Lee being born
33.  Seeing Brinley play soccer
34.  Running the relay at the 4th grade track meet
35.  Thanksgiving at Shannon's
36.  Bubble baths
37.  Spending time at the pool with the kids and their friends
38.  Covering my grays :)
39.  Easter egg hunt at Mamaw and Papaw's
40.  Trick or treating with friends
41.  Geocaching with the Footes
42.  The love of Christ each moment of every day

Lord, thank you for another year of life.  May I make each moment count for you!  -Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment