Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Favorites

 

I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for this week's Friday Favorites.


 Our Trip
 Chad and I leave for our Anniversary/Birthdays trip in a little over a week.  Spending a whole week alone with my hubby is definitely a favorite!





This Wreath 


This wreath may look innocent enough, but anytime it senses movement, it starts singing.  It kind of drives me crazy.  My sweet father-in-law gave it to me for Christmas.  It hung at their house for several years, and every Christmas I would mention how annoying it was, and every year they would hang it back up.  With the passing of my mother-in-law, he decided it was time for it to find a new home.  I am thrilled that he chose to give it to me, and I will always cherish it, even if it does drive me a little batty! 

My Bible Reading Plan


I am striving to read the New Testament all the way through this year.  I know it isn't quite as ambitious as the whole Bible, but it's what I believe I can do and be successful.  I am using a plan on my Bible app.

Fun Days with Family
Caitlyn convinced Chad to help her try to win a stuffed animal 


The lights were so pretty!

Over Christmas break we used our Six Flags season passes one last time.  It was much more crowded than anticipated and very cold, but we still had a blast.  Spending time with my family is definitely a favorite!
A Good Deal

Through our grocery shopping, we accumulated 60 cents off of each gallon of gas for one visit.  I can't remember the last time I paid so little for gas!

It has been a good week getting back into a routine, but we are all a little sleepy.  We are looking forward to a great weekend.  Enjoy yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment