Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!

This week has been fast and furious, and we are ready for the weekend!  Here are a few of my favs from this week.  I'm linking up with Andrea, Narci, and Erika.













I've been trying to run/walk with Chip 3-4 times a week.  The extreme cold (for Texans) kept us in for several days, so we were excited to finally get out on Tuesday.  My ears are very sensitive, so I have to keep them covered.  Getting some exercise with Chip is a favorite.



Bubble baths are the best!  I enjoyed a nice, relaxing time in the tub this week.



I received an email for buy one get one free at Nothing Bundt Cakes.  So delicious!  I treated Conner and Caitlyn to it one day after school, and this is the selfie Cait took.  I don't know what she is doing!  She got the chocolate chocolate chip, and Conner got the white raspberry.  I enjoyed a sample of lemon.  Definitely a favorite place around our house-especially when it's free!


I saw this online this week and sent it to Chad.  He teases me about being too optimistic sometimes-like when I kept telling him that the Cowboys had a chance to make the playoffs.


I saved the best for last...our Birthday/Anniversary/Therapy trip is TOMORROW!  It is one of my favorite times of the year.  The kids will be staying with family, and I am so thankful for this opportunity for Chad and I to get away together.


Have a fabulous weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of your bathtub! I just moved to a new apartment and I don't have one. :(

    Also, I love that sign about optimists, it's so cute!

    Angela @ Top Knots and Curly Locks

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took 40 years for me to get a jetted tub, and it's a nice treat. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete