Saturday, December 24, 2011

Friday Night with Family

Chad's brother and his family came into town on Friday, and they and my in-laws came over for dinner.  We spent all day preparing a fabulous meal...pizza from Goodfella's!  Pathetic, I know, but I did put together a salad!  We always love when they are in town, and we can catch up.  The kids adore their cousins and enjoy when they can spend the night together.
Usually an evening together leads to a mean game of-
  We have a good time playing and usually there aren't TOO many fights.  Chad's dad doesn't ever want to sit by me because he claims that I don't ever give any good cards.  However, he was stuck next to me, and nobody volunteered to switch places with him.  Well, guess who ended up winning???
I documented the score sheet so that next time he says he never wins, I can redirect him here!
After the game, everyone went home except the kids.  They stayed the night.  We did our Advent devotional together and had a sweet time of prayer.

This morning, the kids had fun playing together.  The girls built a fort.




The boys competed on the Wii.  Don't they look so excited???


We ended our time together with lunch at one of our favorite places.
We are so thankful for family and the time we have together.  Looking forward to a weekend filled with family, love, and Immanuel!

PS I forgot to post a pic of Conner's cookie from when we made Christmas cookies, so here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment