Friday, December 16, 2011

A Fun Friday

Today has been a great day!  Usually by the end of a party day, I have a headache, but not today!  I kept my students busy this morning with some Christmas activities including Grinch word problems and a Christmas tree graphing activity.  They had  a choice in which activities they did, so they liked that.  At lunch, we celebrated our 12th day of Christmas with a pot-luck lunch which included baked potatoes.  Delicious!  Then the kids went to rotation which was nice because we could get ready for the party. 
We started the party with a snack.

Then they put together an ornament that included their picture.




Next was their favorite part...a snowball fight!!!  OK, they were really newspapers wadded up, but we pretended they were snowballs.  The kids had so much fun with that.  By the time we did all that, it was time for them to switch to my teammate's room.  In there, they got to play Wii.  Her class came to my room and had a snack, made the craft, and enjoyed the snowball fight.  It was nice to have the opportunity to be with both classes.  I so appreciate the moms that got everything organized and for those that led out in the parties!
So this begins a two week break!  Woo hoo!  I am looking forward to time with family and friends.  Thank you, Lord for this time at home!  

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment