Thursday, December 15, 2011

Novelty

Today in math, I did something a little different.  Instead of having students complete their assignment at their desk, I had questions posted around the room on the wall.  They traveled around answering questions on their clipboard like the one below.  They loved it!  It was a nice change of pace.  It's funny how something can become exciting when presented in a different context.


Today was our 11th day of Christmas at school.  We heard the results from our snowman contest, and our team came in 2nd!  Woo hoo! 
We also gave our Secret Santa a white elephant gift today.  I received a nativity, a Bing Crosby CD, a Santa bell, and some ornaments.  My Santa was generous!






I found out that a sweet kindergarten teacher was my gift giver.  Thank you for ALL my wonderful treats, Charity.  I especially appreciate the large Sonic Coke yesterday which wasn't even a gift day!

Tomorrow is our Christmas Party at school for our kids and a pot-luck lunch for the staff.  It will be a crazy but fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment