Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sick

Today after school, I noticed that Caitlyn seemed a little puny.  I kept asking her if she felt OK, and she said that she was fine except that she was tired.  She crawled up into one of my office chairs and fell asleep!  When she woke up, I felt her head, and she felt warm.  We went home to take her temperature and sure enough, 101.3.  She earned a trip to the after hours clinic, and we found out she has a virus.  Boo!  She was sad that she is going to miss school tomorrow, but we are praying she is better by Thursday.
Caitlyn not looking as sick as she really is!

Also, I ran into a childhood friend today.  She is the sweetest person.  She shared with me that she recently found out that she has a form of cancer that is not treatable or curable.  She will have to have surgery.  However, her cancer has changed some recently, so they have postponed the surgery to see what happens.  Will you please pray for J?  Pray that the Lord will work miraculously in her body.  Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment