Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday

I just love Sundays!  I love going to church and worshiping Jesus, being challenged by His word, and serving children.  I am blessed to be part of a children's church off campus at a local mobile home park.  Recently we moved into a home there that needed some repair.  Yesterday was a work day out there, and Conner and Caitlyn were both a big help, even though they did spend some of the time fighting with eachother!  Some things never change!

Conner helping with the tile  

Caitlyn helping set-up a classroom
We had a great group today, and I am so thankful for the team I get to work with each week. 
After church today, there was a meal served to support missions.  These are held each month, and they are AWESOME!  Ms. Trish and her team make everything from scratch.  Here is a picture of our meal today.
Pork loin, mashed potatoes, green beans, dressing, cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes, and my favorite, chocolate sheet cake!  It was all so wonderful!
This was a great beginning to our week.  Only five school days until Christmas break, but who's counting?

No comments:

Post a Comment